CONNECT virtually. LEARN virtually. BE INSPIRED virtually.
Join us for the Sixth Annual Edge of Amazing, a conference dedicated to connecting, educating and inspiring health and well-being advocates in our community – now brought to you virtually!
Edge of Amazing continues its mission to bring people together from a wide array of private and public organizations and businesses to learn new research and trends, amplify efforts, create solutions, close gaps, and increase the positive impact we can make together in improving the most pressing health needs and public health issues that impact the health and well-being for our community.
Dr. Daria Willis and Josh O’Connor will co-emcee this virtual event with three Keynote Presentations:
- So You Want To Talk About Race with Writer, Speaker and Internet Yeller: Ijeoma Oluo
- Your Well-being is My Well-being: Are We Listening Yet? Moderated by Paj Nandi with Mary Jane Brell Vujovic, Professor Jennifer Atkinson, and Dr. Kristin Conn. A Keynote Panel exploring emerging trends in the value of collectivism/collective good.
- 2020 Snohomish County State of Well-being Report, revealing results of this year’s Annual Countywide Health and Well-being Monitor presented by Scott Forslund
Six Workshops featuring some of the most compelling issues and community collaborative responses including:
- Getting Real About Housing Access and Affordability
- ‘Defying Despair’
- Climate Anxiety
- Behavioral Health in a COVID-19 Era
- New Frontiers in the Opioid Epidemic
- Housing is Health – A Special Session
Registration fees are $50, with $25 discounted ticket price available for nonprofit & government employees, students, educators, veterans, first-responders, and health-care workers. Additionally, there are free scholarships if cost is a barrier. Contact Anne at Anne.Alkema@providence.org.
Register today for the 2020 Virtual Edge of Amazing, taking place on Thursday, October 8, 2020.